The rates for Predator Soccer Camp are listed below. We accept both boys and girls between the ages of 8-17.
All campers will receive a Predator Soccer t-shirt.
Overnight campers will also receive:
- Dorm-style living at Georgia College & State University
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation to and from the fields
|Overnight Camp||Sunday, July 12th, 2020 – Friday, July 17th, 2020
|Commuter Camp||Monday, July 13th, 2020 – Friday, June 17th, 2020
|Half Day Camp||Monday, July 13th, 2020 – Friday, June 17th, 2020. Drop Off at 9:00 am and pick up at 12:00 pm.
*Online Payment for overnight campers is $725, online payment for commuter campers is $425, and online payment for half day campers is $175.
Camp, Clinic & Program Withdrawal/Refund Policy: (Applies to Soccer Camps, Middle School and High School Preseason Training)
Requests for refunds will be treated as follows:
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing.
- Prior to the start date of any camp or clinic or program, a player withdrawal due to a certified medical reason will result in a refund. Predator Soccer will retain $25 of the payment for administrative costs. A written statement from a non-parent medical professional must be provided.
- 8 or more days prior to the start date of any camp or clinic or program, a player withdrawal for any reason (excluding a medical reason) will result in a 50% refund.
- 7 or fewer days prior to the start of any camp or clinic or program, a player withdrawal (excluding a medical reason) will result in no refund.
After the start date of any camp or clinic or program, a player withdrawal for any reason will result in no refund.